Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Dolls for sale (over)


UPDATE: THE SALE IS OVER. Jimmy, Lego and a few others have been adopted. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

Hello and Happy new year! I hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas holydays :)


This time I'm going to put up for adoption some dolls from my personal collection. Well, almost everyone is for sale (except my Pomipomari, my Nenya and my Meigaland customs), so let me know if you fancy any of the dollies. I'm not leaving the hobby, I just need the funds ;) 



You can see the dolls  that are up for adoption and pictures of them in my flickr:

Blythe: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mariuka/collections/72157628635726479/

BJD dolls: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mariuka/collections/72157628635740869/


So I'll start with a feeler for Jimmy and Lego, both custom by me. You can send me offers to mariukadolls@yahoo.dk (please note, it is .dk and not .com), contact me on Messenger or message me on Instagram. They both have some issues, so please read the descriptions throughly before making an offer. I reserve the right to not sell them if I don't get a price I'm happy with.


JIMMY (ADOPTED)
Jimmy is a cute cute little girl, she has been with me for a few years now, you might know her from my avatar on social media. Her faceplate is a translucent factory RBL that I got before the fake wave came. She has the AB letters on the inside of the faceplates, which normally means it's a real factory faceplate and not a fake. The scalp is from an original Punkaholic People and has been cut shorter. The eyemech is from an original Blythe, I can't remember who. She is on an original Licca body with tilt neck (but I can put her on a Takara body if you prefer that).
She was customized by me, andreea mariuka. She has had the usual custom work done: carving of lips, nose, chin and philtrum, face up with quality soft pastels and sealed with MSC flat UV cut. Boggled and gaze corrected, 4 new pairs of eyechips. New realistic eyelashes and new cord with a cute charm.
FLAWS: Her faceplate has a small crack in the right side. It’s a somehow common problem with the translucent dolls. It measures about 8 mm and its not visible unless you lift the hair and look closely. I discovered it over a year ago and it hasn't got bigger since, so I don’t think it would ”evolve” any further, especially if you don’t open her often. Besides, her eyemch gets stuck a little bit at changing the eyes, so you have to help it a bit to move to the next color.
You can see more pictures of Jimmy in her set at my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mariuka/sets/72157639844962385/










LEGO (ADOPTED)
Lego was my first custom with open mouth and teeth. As she wa ”for practice” she is a factory faceplate too. Might be fake.
The scalp is from an original Orange and Spice and has been given a chunky hair cut for a cute look. The eyemech is from an original Blythe, I can't remember who. She is on an original Licca body with tilt neck (but I can put her on a Takara body if you prefer that).
She was customized by me, andreea mariuka. She has the following custom work done: realistic carving of lips, nose, chin and philtrum, open mouth, teeth, face up with quality soft pastels and sealed with MSC flat UV cut. Boggled and gaze corrected, 4 new pairs of eyechips (including one pair of original realistic brown eye chips by Puppelina). New realistic eyelashes and new cord with a Lego charm.
FLAW: The post inside the faceplate where the screue keeping the scalp attached to the scalp goes, it’s broken (see the picture). This doesn’t affect her in any way (the scalp still sits securely on the doll) unless you open her, then you might need an extra pair of hands to help you put her together again.  If you dont open the doll, you will never notice this flaw.
You can see more pictures of Lego in her set at my Flickr:







Thanks for looking :)




No comments:

Post a Comment